Monday, March 1, 2010

Crunch Time

Hello all!
I havn't blogged in quite some time but I'm glad that I can get right back into the blogging habit for the next little while until school is done.
As there is only a month or so left it shows how time truly flies when your having fun!
In regards to Modernity, Modernism and Post Modernism I feel I am having a harder time understanding it than most of the other theories. Klages did an amazing job describing it but when it comes to class discussions I feel like I understand it but I also feel like I am missing important elements.
On a more positive note, I have never seen the Matrix so I am excited to write a paper on it for next week.
Well I am off to do my readings for class tomorrow.
See you soon!

1 comment:

  1. i totally agree, with everything lol
    i thought i was going to hate the movie, i had never wanted to see it, but i watched it last night and it was actually pretty good.

    ReplyDelete