Tuesday, April 13, 2010

The End of the Beginning

Hello all!
Literary Theory is all done now (and my right arm is paralyzed from all of that writing..kidding! :P)
but everything we have learned over the course of the year is not forgotten.
I hope everyone enjoyed the class as much as I did and did well on their exams.
Thanks to Scott Pound for a wonderful year of theory and an exam I felt well prepared for upon entry. Your attitude of "no surprises" is rare for a university professor (at least in my experiences) and it was well appreciated.
I am really going to miss lit theory and I hope to have classes with you all, and hopefully a class taught by Scott Pound, next year.
Congrats, we survived 10 critical papers, an exam and a school year of blogging!
We did it!

Krissy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment